Hello! It’s been a long time since I’ve written a post, and I’m so excited to be back! It’s been a crazy summer with lots of home projects, so computer / personal time has been extremely limited. But things are slowing down (or at least I’m telling myself that), so I’m planning on writing more again!
Let’s see what I’ve got planned for this month.
- Finish the porch, minus painting. I haven’t actually posted about this, because it’s been so long! But we had a bit of an issue with our porch and are rebuilding it. We’ve been working on it since July, so I’m ready to be done with it. I’d like to get all of the work done on it, minus painting. We might get some painting done, but I don’t expect to get all of it done by September 30.
- Fix my giraffe mask. This was on my July goals, and with the porch construction it…. didn’t happen. So I’d like to actually do it this month!
- Go through my childhood bedroom with my mom. I’d like to head up to GR to help my mom clean out my childhood bedroom. I don’t expect to finish it all in one go, but I’d like to work on it at least once this month!
And Possibly Dinosaurs Goals
- Write 3 blog posts. It’s been so long since I’ve written on the blog! I don’t want to get overzealous with my schedule, so just 3 posts this month (this one included!) would make me really happy.
- Write 1 script for the InDesign course rebrand. I’ve gotten way behind on the relaunch of the InDesign Adventure Guide, so I’d like to ease back into it by writing the script for just one more video this month. Easy does it!
- Finish and launch the age-level welcome series. We’ve hit a few setbacks with one of my big personal projects at work, but I’d like to launch these welcome email series by the end of the month, which would coincide with the beginning of the new membership year.
- Come up with new performance goals for the 2020 membership year. It’s annual review time, so I’d like to set performance goals for next year that I’m really excited about!
Let’s do this, September! What are your goals for the month?