Last Updated: January 16, 2018
Go to New Zealand.
- Move to New Zealand.
Get a college degree.
- Make a big donation to a charity.
Be a mascot. Be in a protest.
- Learn how to sail.
Work for a nonprofit organization. Win an award. Run a 5K.
- Jump off of a waterfall.
- Bungee jump.
Learn how to surf. Go to Africa. Learn how to use Photoshop.
- Be an extra in a movie.
Make a t-shirt quilt. Learn to crochet. Read an entire book in a day. Be in an Invisible Children movie.
- Get over my fear of blood.
Get a penpal. Buy a DSLR camera. Attend a music festival.
- Unplug for a week.
Go to a night club. Buy a record. Go to a drive-in movie.
- Go paintballing.
- Get a score of 200 or better bowling. [Best to date: 134]
Finish a paper or project one week in advance.
- Learn to write with my right hand.
Make my own website.
- Learn morse code.
Make a blog and update it regularly for at least three months. Make the front page of the newspaper.
- Learn how to tie a sari.
Dye my hair an unnatural color. Design a t-shirt.
- Buy a house.
Adopt a dog. Go on a mission trip.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- See the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. [ 1/7 ]
Go to Australia. Get a caricature.
- Scuba dive in open water.
Meet Jamie Tworkowski.
- See Nelson Mandela’s jail cell.
Go to Cedar Point.
- Swim with dolphins.
Get a temporary tattoo sleeve. Rope swing into a body of water. Eat sushi.
- Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- See Saturn’s Rings.
- See a Banksy in real life.
Get a 4.0 in a college semester.
- Visit all 50 states. [ Check on my progress! ]
- Visit Salvation Mountain.