Woo! The weather is finally warming up, and it’s really starting to feel like spring. We had a few previews of summer back in April, but then the temperatures dropped and it snowed for a bit. Luckily, it seems like the warmth is here to stay! (Knock on wood.)
It’s been a busy April, and May looks to be the same! Let’s look at April’s goals and set some new ones for May!
Finish my book.Finally! It only took me SEVERAL MONTHS to finish it. But that’s what I get for reading a 1,000-page book. One more in the series and I’ll be back to short ones!
- Exercise 3x pr week. Mmmnope. Dodgeball was basically the only exercise I got all month.
Complete three more lessons from each of my ABM classes.Done! Not going to lie, I finished some of these on April 30, but that’s still April so it counts. I’m really starting to enjoy the lessons, so it’s a lot of fun. Schedule and write my posts more than one day in advance.I was really sick at the beginning of the month, so I fell a bit behind with this. But I’m back on track now, and really happy with where I’m at! Finalize my media kit.Done! Super happy with it, too. SEO all of my posts.Yes! Super pumped that I got it done. Now I’ve just got a few pages to do, and then all of the posts I write in the future. Woo!
- Make a fundraising plan for the trip to India. I’m not sure this is realistic any more, so my “plan” is “figure out what other big expenses I’m going to have and decide if it’s worth it.”
- Read half of my book. Yup. Half. Let’s see if I can do it!
- Write five post drafts to have in my arsenal. These won’t be posts I’ll publish right away. They’ll be ones to keep on hand in case I get sick or just don’t feel inspired.
- Do yoga at least four times. Puppy demands my attention and makes yoga difficult, so let’s see how this one goes.
- Bump up posting from 3x per week to 4x per week for the entire month of May. Woo! More posts!
- Create a step-by-step plan for making APD a Michigan business. Whether or not I actually start these steps depends on timing, but I want to have a plan in place.
And I’m going to leave it at 5 because these are pretty hefty goals! What are your goals for May?