A new month already? Crazy! Let’s dive right in.
- Read half of my book. I’m at 38 percent right now. Not exactly half, but not too shabby either, compared to where I was in April!
- Write five post drafts to have in my arsenal. Nope. Didn’t write a single one. I should have seen this coming, though. Increasing my blog post frequency was difficult, so including an additional five posts was unrealistic.
- Do yoga at least four times. Mmnope. I only did it once. But hey, that’s still better than last month!
Bump up posting from 3x per week to 4x per week for the entire month of May.Done! Create a step-by-step plan for making APD a Michigan business.Yes! I’ve got the ball rolling with this one, and I’m excited to get it complete.
- Read for half an hour every night before bed. This one doesn’t give me a set number of pages–I just want to incorporate reading into my schedule more often.
- Write five post drafts to have in my arsenal. I kinda failed this one last month, so let’s try it again.
- Do Couch to 5k three times a week. I’m working on this with Sean, so hopefully this will work out.
- Make APD an official Michigan business. Should be pretty easy from here on out!
Here’s to a productive June! What are your goals for the month?
Leave a Reply