It’s the end of July! Where has the summer gone? sigh
Let’s look at my goals for this month!
- Create five templates to have available on Etsy. Almost! I got four done. (1 2 3 4) But hey, it’s still July! Maybe I can get the last one done still.
Create a new notepad for Etsy.Done! I made a weekly blog planner notepad that has 52 pages—one for each week of the year! It hasn’t been posted on Etsy yet because it’s going to take a few days to print, but they should be up next week.
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. With all of the visitors we’ve had this month, I’ve had a hard time getting my regularly scheduled posts done, let alone any extras. So I haven’t gotten any written, unfortunately.
Do Couch to 5k three times a week.Yes! Technically I only did it twice last week, but I’m doing it four times this week to make up for it. Finish my Blog Life class from A Beautiful Mess.Done! Finish cleaning up my Twitter account.Done! It took a long time, but I’m really happy it’s done.
- Create five more templates to have available on Etsy. I’m really liking them, and it’s forcing me to stretch my creativity. Let’s keep going with it!
- Create a new notepad for Etsy. It’s on my 101 in 1001 to have 10 notepads available on Etsy. So I should hurry up! Only 7 more to go!
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. Fo’ realz this time.
- Finish Couch to 5K. It’s an 8-week program, so I should be able to finish it at the end of August if I stay on track!
- Increase my Instagram followers by 50%. A lofty goal, but I’ve got some ideas for how to do it! Right now I’ve got 250 followers, so that means I need to hit 375! P.S. you can follow me here!
What are your goals for the month? Do you have anything fun planned? Let me know in the comments!