It’s the end of July! Where has the summer gone? sigh
Let’s look at my goals for this month!
- Create five templates to have available on Etsy. Almost! I got four done. (1 2 3 4) But hey, it’s still July! Maybe I can get the last one done still.
Create a new notepad for Etsy.Done! I made a weekly blog planner notepad that has 52 pages—one for each week of the year! It hasn’t been posted on Etsy yet because it’s going to take a few days to print, but they should be up next week.
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. With all of the visitors we’ve had this month, I’ve had a hard time getting my regularly scheduled posts done, let alone any extras. So I haven’t gotten any written, unfortunately.
Do Couch to 5k three times a week.Yes! Technically I only did it twice last week, but I’m doing it four times this week to make up for it. Finish my Blog Life class from A Beautiful Mess.Done! Finish cleaning up my Twitter account.Done! It took a long time, but I’m really happy it’s done.
- Create five more templates to have available on Etsy. I’m really liking them, and it’s forcing me to stretch my creativity. Let’s keep going with it!
- Create a new notepad for Etsy. It’s on my 101 in 1001 to have 10 notepads available on Etsy. So I should hurry up! Only 7 more to go!
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. Fo’ realz this time.
- Finish Couch to 5K. It’s an 8-week program, so I should be able to finish it at the end of August if I stay on track!
- Increase my Instagram followers by 50%. A lofty goal, but I’ve got some ideas for how to do it! Right now I’ve got 250 followers, so that means I need to hit 375! P.S. you can follow me here!
6. Clean up my Pinterest account. This one shouldn’t take nearly as long as my Twitter account. I’m using some advice from Melyssa and getting everything all organized!
What are your goals for the month? Do you have anything fun planned? Let me know in the comments!
This is such a great thing to do to make your more reliable! My goals are to organize my desk and increase my Instagram followers!
Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.
That’s awesome! You just got one more follower 😉
Beth Kondrick says
You got a lot of goals finished for having had some visitors! I’m impressed with your Couch to 5K work so far! And Twitter is a never ending mess for me, but I’m working on it!
Thank you so much! I’m impressed with my running, too–I’ve got asthma and hate running in general, but I’m starting to really like it! 🙂
My goal would be to lose weight. And continue to improve my website.
Those are both awesome goals, Beth!
Sara Strand says
I just went through and cleaned up my Pinterest. Well, all but two boards. But I’m really getting angsty with people who don’t know how to create a pin that actually links to the thing we are pinning. STAB.
Same! It’s so frustrating!
Shann Eva says
Great job with your July goals. I’m not sure that I really did that good with mine. Oh well, there’s always August, right? I can’t wait to check out your Etsy shop.
Thanks, Shann! You can definitely do it for August! 🙂
Shann Eva says
ps. You got a new Instagram follower too 🙂
Thanks! 🙂 Youdabest
Cynthia @craftoflaughter says
I guess I need to get an instagram account so I can clean it up too! I do need to clean up pinterest though!
You would have an awesome Instagram, Cynthia!
Jess Rey says
Great goals! I think your Instagram goal will be a breeze! I am with you on the Pinterest acct cleanup.
Thanks, Jess! Fingers crossed that it is 🙂
Trish Nicholas says
Those are awesome goals, and if you ask me you did awesome for July!
Thanks, Trish! 🙂
Oh I may have you create some templates for me 🙂
I would love to do that!