Last Updated: January 6, 2018
Starts: April 15, 2015
Ends: January 10, 2018
Come up with 101 things.[April 2015]
- Take a pottery class.
- Take a trapeze class. [I got really close with aerial silks]
Take a cooking class.[Thai Curry Cooking Class, June 2017]
- Learn calligraphy.
- Buy some white Converse.
Try five new foods.[5/5: Mashed Cauliflower in April 2015 | Spider Roll in November 2016 | Cauliflower Rice in December 2017 | Rainbow Roll in December 2017 | Mushroom Kebabs in January 2018]
- Get professional photos taken of me and Sean and decorate our home with photos of us.
Figure out how to have plants in the apartment without the pets eating them.[April 2015]
- Complete 10 Pinterest projects – recipes, diy projects, etc. [4/10: DIY Book Safe | DIY Gold Mouse Pad | DIY Gold Staples | Parmesan Zucchini Sticks]
Read the Game of Thrones series.[June 2015]
- Figure out how to display the Game of Thrones posters.
Read 30 books.
- Unplug for 24 hours.
Lob my hair.[December 2015]
- Have a conversation in French.
- Go to bed at 9:30 every night for two weeks.
- Wake up at 5 every morning for two weeks.
Read every night before bed for a month.[June 2015]
- Create Instagram albums for every year.
Invest in a good weekend bag.[October 2017] Hit my savings goals for an emergency fund and pet fund. Watch 5 television shows from start to finish.[5/5: Daredevil in June 2015 | Sense8 in June 2015 | Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in July 2015 | Game of Thrones in September 2015 | Better Off Ted in October 2015]
- Watch 5 documentaries. [3/5: Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief | The Queen of Versailles | Fed Up]
- Draw every day for a month.
Health + Fitness [2/16]
- Get back to my pre-anxiety-medication weight.
- Be able to do the splits in at least one direction.
- Don’t eat bread for two weeks.
- Go paintballing.
- Play in five seasons at GRSSC. [4/5: SkyZone Dodgeball in March – April 2015 | Kickball in May – June 2015 | Kickball in July – August 2015 | Dodgeball in November – December 2015]
- Take an introduction to hockey class.
- Try luge.
- Find out my blood type.
- Donate blood.
Start and finish Couch to 5K.[October 2015]
- Get my allergies retested.
Don’t eat out for two weeks.
- Learn how to snowboard.
- Drink eight glasses of water every day for a week.
- Don’t eat sugar for a week.
- Do yoga every day for a week.
Finish my portfolio website.[April 2015] Update my blog with new colors.[April 2015]
- Write five posts per week for three months. [2/3: September + October 2015]
- Share a home tour on the blog.
- Have 10 different notepad designs available on Etsy. [3/10: Grocery Lists | To Do Lists | Weekly Blog Planners]
Invest in an external hard drive for my work computer.[December 2015] Work with a brand on a blog post.[April 2015] Launch a freelance design business.[July 2015] Go to a blog conference.[WordCamp Cincinnati, November 2016]
- Get professional portraits taken.
Update my About Me page on the blog.[May 2015] Start a new blog series.[Sunday Scratches – May 2015] Finish all of my A Beautiful Mess classes.[4/4: Capture Real Life in 52 Weeks in June 2015 | Blog Life in July 2015 | DSLR Basics in May 2016 | Photoshop for Bloggers in July 2016] Make And Possibly Dinosaurs an official Michigan business.[June 2015] Increase my 401K contribution.[March 2017] Increase my Twitter following to 5,000 followers.[May 2015] Write a guest post on another blog.[How to Support Minority Causes, Even When You’re in the Majority on Flight & Scarlet, June 2016]
- Create a bank of at least 10 posts to fall back on. [2/10]
- Get published in a major publication.
Stop chimping. SEO all of my blog posts and pages.[April 2015]
- Have five &19 projects available on Etsy. [1/5: Scarves]
- Invest in a telephoto lens.
Reach Inbox Zero every day for at least a week.[February 2017]
- Go to a Red Wings away game.
- Go to a Griffins away game.
- Go on a road trip.
- Go on a train trip.
Visit Mackinac Island.[September 2015] Cross the Mackinac Bridge.[September 2015] Visit Traverse City in the summer.[August 2015]
- Spend a week at the cottage.
Travel internationally.[Australia & New Zealand in December 2017]
- Visit Dan + Lesley in Charlotte.
- Visit Cara in St. Louis.
- Go to a Tigers game.
Visit Chicago.[September 2017]
- Go to an amusement park.
- Go on a winery tour.
Grand Rapids [5/10]
Go on the Heritage Hill Tour.[May 2015] Try 10 new restaurants in GR.[9/10: Perrin Brewing in April 2015 | Bagger Dave’s in April 2015 | Dave & Buster’s in May 2015 | The Tap in May 2015 | Quinn & Tooties in May 2015 | Flat Lander’s in July 2015 | Harmony Hall in December 2016 | The Knickerbocker in December 2016 | Grand Rapids Brewing Company in April 2017 | Greyline in August 2017] Drink exclusively at local coffee shops (or home) for a month. Go to an outdoor concert at Meijer Gardens.[Michael Franti + Spearhead in June 2015]
- Spend a winter afternoon at Meijer Gardens.
Go to a drive-in movie at the Getty.[Ant-Man in July 2015]
- Go to John Ball Zoo and have a picnic.
- Go on five different hikes in the Grand Rapids area. [2/5: Saugatuck Dunes National Park in July 2015 | Seidman Park in August 2015]
- Visit any of the farmers markets at least five times. [4/5: Kentwood Farmer’s Market in June 2015 | Fulton Street Farmer’s Market in September 2015 | Downtown Market in December 2015 | Downtown Market in April 2017]
- Visit 10 Michigan lighthouses.
Friends, Family, + Pets [3/11]
Connect with a blogging friend in real life.[Angela Morales in June 2016]
- Have my grandma teach me how to sew.
- Throw someone a surprise party.
Teach Stanley how to do a barrel roll.[April 2015]
- Take Stanley for a walk every day (rain or shine) for a month.
- Go on a daddy-daughter date.
- Go on a mommy-daughter date.
- Send flowers to my mom out of the blue.
- Send flowers to Sean’s mom out of the blue.
Send a card once per week for three months.[August 2015]
- Host a board game night.