Can you believe it’s October already?! September went by really quickly. Let’s look at my goals from September and set new ones for October!
Write 5 posts per week all month.Yes! It’s definitely been interesting. I’m really liking how much it’s inspiring creativity in terms of blog post topics! Make an updated plan for the And Possibly Dinosaurs newsletter.Done! As you may have heard on Monday, included with your subscription is access to the Resource Library, so sign yo’self up! Attend both #NectarChats this month.I attended one and a half, which I’m counting. I was at the Red Wings game for the one on the 23rd, but I still attended 20 minutes of it during intermission! #commitment
- Finish #GoIndependent. I’m about halfway done. I’m really loving it, but I started getting burnt out at the end of the month (not from #GoIndependent–from everything), so I decided to put the rest off for a little bit.
- Watch Beasts of No Nation on Netflix when it comes out. I read the book my freshman year of college, and I loved it. I’m so pumped that it’s going to be a movie, and Idris Elba is starring in it! #win
- Send out an original-content newsletter every Monday in October. Now that I’ve got my newsletter set up, I want to send out original content every Monday, so sign yo’self up!
- Attend both #NectarChats this month, and join at least one #CreateLounge. I really like these, so I’m hoping to attend both again! And #CreateLounge is right before it, so if I can make it to at least one of them, that would be awesome!
- Finish #GoIndependent. I can do this!
What are your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments!
You did such a great job with your goals last month! And writing 5 posts a week for a month is awesome! Thats a lot of work! Good for you!!
Thank you so much!
Shann Eva says
Nice! Way to go September goals! You’ve got this for October too 🙂
Thanks, Shann! 🙂 Same to you!
Brooke Knipp says
Congrats on reaching so many goals last month–that’s always such a great feeling!
Thanks, Brooke! Yes, it’s seriously an awesome feeling.
Amanda Rinehart says
HEY i “signed myself up!” Im excited to see what kinda stuff you put in your newsletter!
Woo woo! Thanks so much, Amanda! 🙂 You’ll get your first look tomorrow!