It’s already July! Crazy, right? Where has the year gone?
Let’s look at goals for this month!
Read for half an hour every night before bed.Done! Ish. I didn’t read for half an hour every night, but I read at least a little bit, which was an awesome habit to get started.
- Write five post drafts to have in my arsenal. I wrote two! Not bad, after completely failing this last month.
- Do Couch to 5k three times a week. Mmmnope. I weaseled out of it every week until this past weekend. I did it both Saturday and Sunday, and I’m planning on doing my third workout tomorrow.
Make APD an official Michigan business.Done! Super proud of myself for this one.
- Create five templates to have available on Etsy. I’ve got some ideas for Photoshop + InDesign templates to have available, so I’m hoping to get the ball rolling on these this month.
- Create a new notepad for Etsy. Same idea. I just need to get the ball rolling!
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. That way I can get the total up to five!
- Do Couch to 5k three times a week. For real this time.
- Finish my Blog Life class from A Beautiful Mess. I’m really enjoying it so far, so I’m hoping to finish it this month!
- Finish cleaning up my Twitter account. It got to be a mess for the first few months of the year, so I’m trying to clean it up. I’m almost done, so hopefully I can finish it soon and get back to growing it!
What are your goals for the month?
Cynthia @craftoflaughter says
These are great goals! I started running two and half years ago via C25K and am currently training for me first full marathon (January). I am a very slow runner but I love lacing up and getting out there! Would love to hear more about your blogging class!
That’s so awesome! Congrats! The blogging class has been great so far. It really walks you through all the aspects of blogging, from setting up your website to about pages and sponsorships! I’ll probably do a review of it when I’m done. 🙂
Sara Strand says
Oh man… I should seriously work on my Etsy shop again. I have ideas and lord knows I have copious amount of crafty supplies in my work area, I’m just short on time. As always.
Always! Let me know if you start it back up, though, I’d love to check it out!
Shann Eva says
Nice! I finally wrote down my goals for this month, so I’m hoping I can cross some off like you did for next month. Best of luck with everything!
Thanks, Shann! Good luck to you as well! 🙂
Kayla Cruz says
Really love this goals series! I’m definitely going to think about starting something like this. Congrats on making APD an official business! xoxox, Kayla http://www.lostgenygirl.com
Thanks, Kayla! 🙂
Brea Getting Fit says
Awesome goals! I need to get my booty back to running again!
Thanks! Let me know if you do, and how you do it! 🙂
Star Traci says
Actually reading a little each night is a definite win. It’s something I want to do but rarely end up doing. Good luck with the new goals!
Thanks, Traci! 🙂
Jess Rey says
I am so behind…I need to set some goals for this month. I need to get some thangs done. Thanks for the reminder.
You’re welcome! Good luck with your goals! 🙂
Brittney Embree says
I love your goals! I have been taking the blog class from A Beautiful Mess too and I absolutely love it!
Isn’t it great?! Let me know when you finish so we can discuss! 🙂
Trish Nicholas says
Awesome goals, Caitlin! You and Shann Eva seem to have this down, lol. I guess my goal for July is going to be deciding what my goals will be for August! I’m a slacker. *sigh*
Thanks! You should definitely post about your goals for August. I’m curious what they are! 🙂
Monique R. Hurtado says
I love this goals series…I just started a goal series too.
Thanks! I’ll have to check it out 🙂