It’s already July! Crazy, right? Where has the year gone?
Let’s look at goals for this month!
Read for half an hour every night before bed.Done! Ish. I didn’t read for half an hour every night, but I read at least a little bit, which was an awesome habit to get started.
- Write five post drafts to have in my arsenal. I wrote two! Not bad, after completely failing this last month.
- Do Couch to 5k three times a week. Mmmnope. I weaseled out of it every week until this past weekend. I did it both Saturday and Sunday, and I’m planning on doing my third workout tomorrow.
Make APD an official Michigan business.Done! Super proud of myself for this one.
- Create five templates to have available on Etsy. I’ve got some ideas for Photoshop + InDesign templates to have available, so I’m hoping to get the ball rolling on these this month.
- Create a new notepad for Etsy. Same idea. I just need to get the ball rolling!
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. That way I can get the total up to five!
- Do Couch to 5k three times a week. For real this time.
- Finish my Blog Life class from A Beautiful Mess. I’m really enjoying it so far, so I’m hoping to finish it this month!
- Finish cleaning up my Twitter account. It got to be a mess for the first few months of the year, so I’m trying to clean it up. I’m almost done, so hopefully I can finish it soon and get back to growing it!
What are your goals for the month?