It’s time for another round of Recipes I Want to Try! I share these roughly every 3 months to keep myself inspired and trying new recipes.
Since I’m trying to cook my way through Cravings: Hungry for More as part of my new 101 in 1001 list, I figured I’d divide up recipes from around the internet and recipes from the cookbook!
First, the internet recipes:
- Almond Flour Brownies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Apple Galette
- Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Jollof Rice
And these recipes from Cravings: Hungry for More:
- Pepper’s Garlicky Bacon Scramble
- Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Lazy Shrimp & Pork “Wonton” Soup
- Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Pineapple Slaw
- Fluffy Corn Dogs
Wish me luck!
Leave a Reply