With so many amazing tools out there for bloggers to use, it can be hard to know which ones to invest in. But there’s one tool I will always pay for because of its high value and usefulness: Adobe InDesign.
I won’t lie, Adobe programs aren’t the cheapest things in the world. So when you make the decision to invest, you better know it’s going to be worth your money!
To illustrate just how useful Adobe InDesign is to bloggers, here are 24 different things you can design for your blog in Adobe InDesign.
- Your logo.
- Icons that represent the topics you blog about.
- Your blog’s style guide.
- A worksheet to use as a content upgrade.
- Buttons with content upgrade thumbnails to entice people to sign up for your email list.
- Buttons for your sidebar so everything is on brand.
- Buttons for the items in your resource library.
- A checklist to use for your recurring workflows.
- An editorial calendar you can print out and write on.
- Blog post header images.
- Pinterest image templates.
- Pinterest board covers.
- Instagram quote graphics.
- Tips to post to Instagram Stories.
- Testimonials to post to Instagram Stories.
- Quotes to post to Instagram Stories.
- Cover photos for Twitter or Facebook.
- An ebook to use as a content upgrade.
- An ebook to sell.
- A map of where you’ve traveled.
- A map of where you want to travel.
- Mockups of your products.
- Mockups of your content upgrades.
- An art print to sell.
So there you have it! There are truly so many things you can design in InDesign for your blog.
Ready to get started? For a limited time, my InDesign course the InDesign Adventure Guide is discounted to just $197! But this pricing won’t be around for long, so sign up today.