It’s getting cooler here in Michigan, which means fall is on the way! Where did summer go?
Let’s take a look at my goals for August and plan ahead for September!
- Create five more templates to have available on Etsy. Nope, not a one. I could have scrambled at the last minute, but then they would have been sub-par.
- Create a new notepad for Etsy. No on this one, too. Sigh.
- Write three post drafts to have in my arsenal. Nope. Been too focused on getting great content for the month as it is. Once I get ahead on some regular posts (which I’m working on!), I’ll be able to get to this.
- Finish Couch to 5K. The universe threw me a bit of a curve ball in the middle of August, so I had to take an unintentional 2-week break. But, by some miracle, once I started back up again last week Monday, I was still able to run for 25 minutes straight! I’m still trying to catch up, but I’m confident I’ll finish it this week.
- Increase my Instagram followers by 50%. Mmmnope. But I did increase my number! I just didn’t have time to do this in August.
Clean up my Pinterest account.Done! It took a lot of work, but I powered through it and I’m super happy with how my Pinterest account looks now.
- Write 5 posts per week all month. I’ve got them planned out, so it’s just a matter of finding the time to write them all! It’s going to be a great month of content.
- Make an updated plan for the And Possibly Dinosaurs newsletter. I’ve been dreaming of an updated newsletter, but I’m coming up dry in terms of plans. Even if I don’t put the plan into action this month, I’d like to at least get it laid out.
- Attend both #NectarChats this month. I’ve missed a lot of the chats recently because of kickball, but now that the season is done I’d like to make them a priority!
- Finish #GoIndependent. I signed up for byRegina.com’s free course (which is now $97, #whaddup) that was supposed to go from August 1 – August 31. But, if you haven’t noticed, it was a crazy month, and I’m way behind. Luckily I can go at my own pace! I’d really like to finish it this month.
Hopefully focusing less on content creation and more on education will be more effective this month. I’d like to get more than one crossed off this time next month!